Clifton Rugby Football Club History
index sitemap advanced
site search by freefind

Grounds - Westbury 1896-1899

 
 
 

In 1896 we moved back to our first ground on Coldharbour Lane

Above and article from the Bristol Mercury on 7th September 1896 saying that we moved back to our original ground on Coldharbour Lane

The area was not fully developed until after 1900 see here

In 1899 we moved to North View click here